More than a million disappearances every year, and nobody moves, what happens there, government, police, politicians, nothing, no one reacts to this incredible number, what happens to these missing persons? Even if 80% are found or give a sign of life, what happens to the remaining 20%, murder, kidnapping, prostitution, pedophilia or just contemplated adventure or change of life Our site is under construction to try to remedy all this for early 2017. See you soon

Nos sites Web
Vos Petites Annonces